Monday, December 29, 2014

Faces in the Crowd

I had this brilliant idea to start a blog showcasing some of the amazing people I've met and will meet throughout this life. (Obviously I won't be able to showcase the ones I haven't met yet--weird) and I started a whole website for it.  But now I'm calming things down a little and will have everything here in one easy to find spot. And someday, if I ever have a need for it, I'll buy a dot com and do a whole awesome layout for y'all to enjoy.  But for now I'm going all early 2000's and keeping it simple. So starting in January watch for this new feature of my blog. I'll be featuring some very interesting, beautiful and talented people I've had the pleasure of knowing. And the coolest part is that I'm going to then let them lead me to more people. And it won't stop there. I'm going to get to know EVERYONE around me. Not just the people in my inner circle, but the cashier at the grocery store, the nurse at my doctors office, my husband's co-workers...the sky is the limit. I'm going to identify what it is about all of us that makes us special, unique, and why everyone should be clamoring to get to know us all! So stay tuned...that's just one of the upcoming beauties you'll get to take part in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy