Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Addicted.

Have any of you noticed a minor MAJOR addiction of mine? Anyone who is a friend of mine that follows me on instagram probably knows there's a certain place I visit a bit often. It starts with a D and ends with isneyland. The struggle is real people! I go...I'm there...and I'm like WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE?! I vow to not come again for a while. Then the next day I'm like...has it been long enough? Can I go twice in a week? And it doesn't help that gas is cheaper now so the 35 minute drive that takes a quarter tank of my gas guzzling mini van only costs like $10 now. 


I have several of you asking for my tips or advice when it comes to visiting Disneyland and honestly I don't think I know that many insider things...but what I will say is that I cannot believe how many things there are to do...and how impossible it would be to do it all in 1-2 days! But that being said, I would never encourage you to buy a 5 day pass because oh my gosh you'd be so burned out. After day 2 you'd regret it. Your kids will whine more, they'll be over the energy and you'll just want to gauge your eyes out. 

Depending on your kids ages there are so many awesome things you WON'T want to miss...and of course things you should probably skip. And I want to share all the fun ideas with you and ways we get around without any breakdowns or delays. And the times when I wish I'd have thought things through more...or snack ideas that will keep your tummies full. So before I start posting..I thought I'd give y'all a chance to ask specific questions about Disney and what things you might be curious about? I'm going some time this week...maybe even today. Maybe. So comment and let me know what your burning questions are (if any) and I'll try to answer! 

Have a grand week. I'll kiss Mickey for you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy