Friday, January 9, 2015

5 Minute Photo Fun!

Here are the final images from today's shoot of Parker and his trains! If you haven't already, check out the video on KirstenTube HERE. I am so glad I captured his complete adoration of trains and his total focus! 












 Don't judge the total mess of the kids room. Is there any point in trying to make it stay clean? I don't think so...but oh my isn't she a happy little stinker? 






I love you my little Parker! You're the calm I needed after your crazy brother Connor. I'm so glad we get to have quiet mornings together and snuggle before your naps. I'm in love with your handsome blue eyes, your sweet demeanor and how quickly you're learning about the world around you! I love that EVERYTHING is a train to you, not just actual trains and toy trains. You push things back and forth with such focus it amazes me! I'm so glad you're mine....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy